2011 Chevrolet Tahoe LS
Need a Trade Quote?
Our Price $12,495
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- Summit White
- Ebony Cloth
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL
- Rear wheel drive
- City / Hwy
- 15 / 21
- Limited Warranty
AUTO FINANCE CENTER
1485 Morena Blvd. Suite B
San Diego CA. 92110
Drive it Home Today!!
Call or Text us Now and ask for Lance.
LOCALLY OWNED - 1 OWNER, CLEAN TITLE, NO ACCIDENTS, WITH ONLY 127,626 MILES!!
FREE 3 MONTH/3,000 MILE LIMITED POWERTRAIN WARRANTY!
2011 Chevrolet Tahoe - Automatic 5.3Liter, V8, RWD, 4 Door SUV
***PLEASE NOTE THIS VEHICLE IS MISSING THE MIDDLE ROW SEATS (WHICH IS WHY THE DISCOUNTED PRICE)***
Here is a Great Looking, Well Maintained, ONE OWNER 2011 Chevrolet Tahoe 4 Door SUV ONLY 127,626 ORIGINAL Miles. This ONE OWNER TAHOE has a CLEAN TITLE with NO Accidents or Damage Reported to CarFax. The CarFax Report will be presented to you when you come to our lot or can be viewed on our website at www.Autocentersd.com . This TAHOE is in Great Condition both inside and out! Original White Exterior Paint & Spotless Black Cloth Interior. Everything is in Working Order & it Drives Great PLEASE NOTE THAT THE MIDDLE ROW SEATS ARE MISSING. It has been put through an Inspection where ALL Recommended Repairs were done. This TAHOE has Passed Smog, Passed Inspection, & has been Fully Detailed. The Inspection & Repair Sheet will be provided when you come to our lot (AS SEEN IN THE 2ND PICTURE). We are so confident in this TAHOE that we are giving a FREE 3 month/ 3,000 Mile Limited Powertrain Warranty with this purchase so BUY with CONFIDENCE. Extended Warranty's up to 60 Months/100,000 Miles are Available for Purchase on this vehicle as well. Call now and ask for Lance to schedule a test drive! BE SURE TO CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE FOR ALL OF OUR OTHER LOW MILE TRUCKS, SUV's & SEDANS.
Missing the 2nd Row Seats at the moment. I will update the listing when I receive the 2nd Row Seats.
- Windows, power with driver Express-Down and lockout features
- Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and right-front passenger safety belt unfasten and turn signal on
- Visors, driver and front passenger illuminated vanity mirrors, padded with cloth trim, extends on rod
- Theft-deterrent system, vehicle, PASS-Key III
- Steering wheel, leather-wrapped
- Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
- Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
- Lighting, interior with dome light, driver- and passenger-side door switch with delayed entry feature, cargo lights, door handle or Remote Keyless Entry-activated illuminated entry and map lights in front and second seat positions
- Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer with trip odometer, fuel level, voltmeter, engine temperature, oil pressure and tachometer
- Heater, rear auxiliary with rear passenger heating ducts
- Headliner, cloth
- Floor covering, color-keyed carpeting
- Defogger, rear-window electric
- Bluetooth for phone personal cell phone connectivity to vehicle audio system and HMI (Human Machine Interface) with specific steering wheel controls (Deleted when (UE0) OnStar, delete is ordered.)
- Audio system feature, 6-speaker system
- Assist handles, front passenger and second row outboard
- Wiper, rear intermittent with washer
- Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) full-size, steel spare
- Tire, spare P265/70R17 all-season blackwall
- Tire carrier, lockable outside spare winch-type mounted under frame at rear
- Moldings, color-keyed bodyside
- Liftgate with liftglass rear door system with rear-window wiper/washer
- Headlamps, dual halogen composite with automatic exterior lamp control and flash-to-pass feature
- Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass)
- Fascia, rear color-keyed
- Fascia, front color-keyed
- Door handles, color-keyed
- Assist steps, Black
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System air pressure sensors in each tire with pressure display in Driver Information Center (does not apply to spare tire)
- StabiliTrak, stability control system with traction control
- Safety belts, 3-point, driver and right-front passenger
- LATCH system (Lower Anchors and Top tethers for CHildren) for child safety seats
- Daytime Running Lamps with automatic exterior lamp control
- Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, head curtain side-impact, first and second row outboard seating positions with rollover sensor, includes third row seating positions with (AS3) passenger third row bench seat (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Air bags, dual-stage frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (right-front passenger air bag status on overhead console) (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child's age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner's Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
- Trailering equipment includes trailering hitch platform, 7-wire harness with independent fused trailering circuits mated to a 7-way sealed connector and (VR4) 2" trailering receiver
- Suspension, rear multi-link with coil springs
- Suspension, front coil-over-shock with stabilizer bar
- Suspension Package, Premium Smooth Ride
- Steering, power
- Rear wheel drive
- Rear axle, 3.08 ratio
- GVWR, 7100 lbs. (3221 kg) (Standard on 2WD models.)
- Engine, Vortec 5.3L V8 SFI FlexFuel with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block
- Cooling, external engine oil cooler, heavy-duty air-to-oil, integral to driver side of radiator (Included and only available with (K5L) Heavy-Duty Trailering Package.)
- Brakes, 4-wheel antilock, 4-wheel disc, VAC power
- Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
- Alternator, 160 amps
Factory Installed Packages
- ENGINE, VORTEC 5.3L V8 SFI FLEXFUEL with Active Fuel Management, capable of running on unleaded or up to 85% ethanol (with gas - 320 hp [238.6 kW] @ 5400 rpm, 335 lb-ft of torque [452.2 N-m] @ 4000 rpm, with E85 ethanol - 326 hp [243.1 kW] @ 5300 rpm, 348 lb-ft of torque [469.8 N-m] @ 4400 rpm), iron block Included
Not All Vehicles are Eligible for financing.
It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the existence and condition of any equipment listed. Neither the dealership nor AutoRevo is responsible for misprints on prices or equipment. It is the customer's sole responsibility to verify the accuracy of the prices with the dealer. Pricing subject to change without notice.